5 months ago
Next generation is currently seeking an experienced Factory Manager to join a highly successful Food manufacturing company. This single site role will involve managing a headcount of 300+ people. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience in all aspects of a manufacturing operation to include logistics, supply chain and full P&L responsibility across multiple complex business units. This role will offer the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop into a group level role in future.
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of all aspects of manufacturing within the production facility
- Drive continuous improvement activities by ensuring adherence to Lean Principles on the floor
- Ensuring that production cost are kept to minimum whilst also looking at opportunities to increase margins and profitability of the site
- Ensuring compliance to Health and Safety, quality and HR standards and principles for all staff
- Responsible for the engagement of Senior stakeholders in strategic decisions
- Ensuring targets are achieved in line with budget expectations
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all documentation and financial reports, ensuring these are delivered on time
- 5+ Years in an Operations/Site Manager role within the food industry is an absolute neccesity
- Diploma/Degree qualified in a food/engineering related discipline is a distinct advantage
- Strong commercial acumen is a must
- Cross functional experience across a range of departments is desirable
- Engineering experience is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent written and communication skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.