016 49 85 46
about 1 year ago
A leading water purification supplier is looking for a technically strong Field Service Engineer to join their team.
- Travel to client sites in the west of Ireland to carry out service, maintenance and repair of water treatment equipment, as well as the installation and commissioning of new equipment when required
- Planned preventative maintenance/ repair and maintenance of existing water treatment plant, customer training and a high level of technical support.
- Quality engineering support including root cause analysis and the implementation of corrective actions.
- Work carried out in accordance with the relevant Company and Customer Quality procedures.
- Manage customer relationships with emphasis on communication with customers and ensuring excellence in customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customer service department and administration, providing technical service reports and all other relevant documentation to customer service and administration for processing and invoicing.
- Trade qualified or degree in relevant engineering discipline - Mechanical or Electrical bias
- Previous experience in water treatment systems essential
- Previous experience in similar field-based service engineering role an advantage
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.