over 2 years ago
Financial Accountant - Manufacturing
My client is a food manufacturing company who are very well established. They are based in North Co. Dublin and looking for a qualified Financial Accountant to come and join their team.
They are looking for a self-motivated ambitious person who is a team player but also can use management and leader skills to get the best from people.
This role will have 2 direct reports and will be fully responsible for the AP/AR team.
Your main duties:
* Responsible for managing the AP/AR Team, and managing P&L accounts, accounts payable/ receivable functions and balance sheet reconciliation and analysis
* Preparation of annual budget forecast and reporting of department budget versus the actual performance on monthly basis.
* Filing of statutory returns, Intrastat, PAYE VAT, etc. While maintaining full compliance with all relevant requirements.
* Monitoring of departmental costs, providing data as required for management meetings and reporting to Managing Director.
* Responsible for annual statutory accounts preparations and audit.
The skills and background needed:
* Previous people management is preferred
* Qualified Accountant with at least 3-5 years PQ experience.
* Manufacturing Sector experience is essential, preferably in food.
* Experience of cost accounting a distinct advantage.
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Rory from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval