€28k - 30k per year
8 months ago
Field Sales Representative
This operation are looking for an experienced Sales Rep with FMCG experience to join the team. They have been in a state of solid growth.
The role will be managing a portfolio of brands in a rapidly growing division of the FMCG sector.
If you are experienced in managing the sales of FMCG into various retailers, and are looking for a move, please let me know.
What does this job involve?
- Responsible for promoting and selling, with an element of merchandising, all the products/ brands to both new and existing customers in the territory.
- Identifying new account opportunities and proactively cold call to acquire new businesses in your area.
- Regularly communicate with the Field Sales Manager to provide timely updates and highlight new opportunity.
- Actively involved in promotions, negotiation of stand/ rack positioning, set up and merchandise new stands/ racks.
- Proactive in suggesting re-orders to customers for out of stock or low stock lines within stores.
You will have:
- 1+ years' FMCG sales or merchandising experience
- Full clean drivers licence held for at least two years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.