2 months ago
Food Safety and Quality Manager - Co. Tipperary
Are you a quality professional with 4+ years of experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment ready to transition into a management role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as a Food Safety & Quality Manager in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their Quality Team. You will be reporting into the Technical Manager and you will work in close collaboration with Management and Production teams to ensure that current product quality & safety standards are maintained and enhanced where appropriate.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in County Tipperary.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for managing the Food Safety and Quality Management system to ensure compliance with regulatory and customer standards.
- You will be responsible for leading and co-ordinating site HACCP/TACCP team.
- You will be responsible for supporting and participating in business improvement projects and actively driving continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for leading and co-ordinating site NPD plan.
- You will be the representative for site during regulatory and customer audits.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all internal and external audit/visit non-conformances are closed out in conjunction with relevant departments.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related subject.
- You have 4+ years of experience in Quality in the food industry.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.