Sarah Mac Mullan
over 2 years ago
An expanding global bio-pharmaceutical who specialise in rare diseases have recently under gone significant expansion due to the successful global and European launches of their innovator products . They also have a significant portfolio of products in phase three testing . As a result of this expansion they are looking to recruit a new global artwork manager to join their global supply chain team.
- Reporting into a global supply chain director this role will be predominantly focused all artwork , packaging and label requirements for all existing and new products .
- This role will the primary point of contact for all contract packaging and labelling suppliers for the organisation and is responsible for their delivery. This position will be responsible for implementing any artwork , packaging or labelling requirements for any new or existing products.
- Another focus of this role is to ensure that all contract packaging , artwork and labelling suppliers deliver effectively for the organisation and that there is no disruption to supply or product launch. Any corrective action that needs to take place regarding suppliers’ delivery comes under the responsibility of this role .
- This role will also be responsible for an y serialisation requirements across the global product portfolio.
- This role will require the individual to lead multiple projects across technical operations ,product launch and supply chain.
Degree qualification with 7-8 years artwork , supply chain and product launch experience within the life science sector.
Strong labelling and artwork experience are essential .
Serialisation experience a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.