27 days ago
A global healthcare organization which has a number of global functions based in Ireland has a significant product portfolio which it has expanded through acquisition and innovator products. As a result of this expansion the organization needs to expand their global teams within global procurement as they their external supply base continues to grow.
- This position will report into a Global Procurement Director and will be responsible for managing the delivery of multiple contract manufacturers across diagnostics and medical devices.
- A large part of this position will be focused on managing both the contractual and operational delivery of external supplier across multiple commodities including plastics, electronic components , metals and chemicals.
- This position will be responsible for sourcing new suppliers within external manufacturing as the organization continues to grow.
- This position will require the individual to ensure that cost savings targets are met through contract negotiation whilst ensuring all quality standards are met.
- Degree qualified with 8-10 years plus global commodity management within medical device , automotive or electronic manufacturing.
- Proven track record of global category management
- Strong contract manufacturing experience is preferred.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations