30 days ago
Global Commodity Director
A leading global organization specializing in critical infrastructure solutions, operating in over 130 countries with a global team of 20,000 professionals. As a Global Commodity Director at our company, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our procurement strategy for key commodities.
- Develop, communicate, and refine the commodity strategy in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Foster strong relationships with strategic suppliers, overseeing contract negotiation, pricing, and quality performance
- Manage commodity performance and drive best practices globally
- Collaborate with various internal teams to align procurement goals with overall company strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science with 10+ years of global experience in strategic sourcing and commodity management
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex scenarios effectively
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to cultivate productive relationships across a global organization
- Extensive electronics commodity experience is preferred.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations