€80000 - €110000 per annum
23 days ago
A leading global FMCG has recently established a global corporate office in Ireland and us looking to hire a number of senior procurement professionals for their expanding global procurement teams across both direct and indirect materials. This organization has in excess of thirty manufacturing sites at a global level and is currently undergoing significant growth through both M&A and product development. They are currently looking to an interim Global Commodity Manager to assist with their growth as they continue to build out their global team . Attractve day rates on offer .
- This role will report into Global Director of Procurement and will be focused on sourcing a brad range of direct materials within the ingredients division.
- As this organization has grown significantly through acquisition there be strong focus on contract management and negotiation across a wide range of commodities
- This position will play a key role in the implementing new supplier relationship as the organization continues to expand.
- This role will require the individual to source a wide range of direct materials including packaging and have a proven track record of delivering cost savings at a regional or global level.
- Degree qualified with 5-7 years plus regional or global procurement within a manufacturing environment.
- FMCG experience would be a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training