75000-90000 per year
0164 985 46
17 days ago
- This role will report into Global Director of procurement operations and will be primarily focused on establishing and implementing an e-sourcing platform across all global categories of direct and indirect materials.
- This role will be focused on developing best in class processes across all global procurement and e-sourcing operations.
- To establish and develop analytical tools to ensure effective and efficient vendor analysis.
- This role will also require the individual to work with key stakeholders across the global manufacturing network to ensure agreements are in place with all suppliers of direct material to ensure that all cost and business objectives are met.
- This role will be focused on managing all global contracts to ensure savings targets are met and that global spend across categories is managed effectively.
- Ideally degree qualified with 7-10 years global procurement operations experience.
- A proven track record of establishing e-sourcing processes at regional or global level
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training