about 1 year ago
Global Supply Chain Analyst
A leading global manufacturer with significant manufacturing and customers across the globe has their European headquarters based in Dublin. This organization provides a wide range of products and manufacturing solutions to a broad range of industries including petro-chemical, pharmaceutical, mining and construction. They are currently undergoing a massive digital transformation and they are looking for a Supply Chain professional with SAP implementation or optimization experience.
- Reporting into the Senior Supply Chain Project Lead, this role will be aligned to the Inventory Management functional area and will be focused on helping implementing SAP.
- This individual will be responsible for ensuring that business and solution designs are tested and delivered in line with what has been agreed through the design phase.
- This individual will play a critical role in ensuring that the business understands what has been designed, how it will be implemented and helps ensure that it is ready to receive the new solutions and processes once they are ready for deployment.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin with some flexibility to work from home.,
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Ideally degree qualified with 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain in manufacturing, FMCG or retail industries.
- Project or Program management experience in Supply Chain is essential.
- SAP implementation or optimization experience is a distinctive advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!