€70k - 75k per year
Sarah Mac Mullan
10 months ago
A leading global manufacturer has their European Headquarters based in Dublin which they are currently expanding. This organisation has multiple global manufacturing facilities and services a wide range of industries . They provide a wide range of products and manufacturing solutions to a broad range of industries including petro-chemical , pharmaceutical , mining and construction . They are expanding their global supply chain team in Dublin and as result are looking to recruit a global supply chain analyst to implement best practice in their global materials management :
- This role will report into a senior global supply chain manager and will be focused on implementing best practice across material management across the company’s global supply chain.
- This global manufacturer has an extensive global supply chain with multiple SKUs and this role will be focused on implementing and maintaining best practice in supplier delivery and material management across the supply chain.
- The role will also focus on implementing and driving continuous improvement projects vendor management to realise cost savings and improve supplier delivery to ensure that global demand is met in a timely manner.
- Another focus of this role will be to analyse global suppliers and delivery on their key deliverables and look to improve their delivery .
- This role will also play an integral part in all global supply chain process improvement projects to ensure best supply chain practice across the global supply chain.
Degree qualified with 5-7 years supply chain experience within high volume global or regional supply chains.
Extensive material and vendor management is required for this position.
Strong supply chain project management and analytic experience are essential .
A project management qualification a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.