12 months ago
Role Title: Global Supply Chain Planner- Biopharmaceutical Industry
Location: Dublin West
Job Ref: KC11483
Perm/Contract: 12 Month Contract
Our client is leading global organisation within the Pharmaceutical Industry. They are currently are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Planner that will be responsible for managing the operational planning activities for a portfolio of products. This position is a 12 month fixed term contract and sits within the companys' global supply chain function. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within one of the largest Global Biopharmaceutical organisations in the world and be part of a compan that is committed to creating innovative medicines for their patients.
- Manage Supply Plans across a portfolio of products on a Regional Scale
- Monitor inventory levels for relevant products in line with Supply and Demand requirements
- Lead monthly review meetings with internal manufacturing sites and external suppliers
- Manage day to day SAP based order processes and activities
- Liaising internally with stakeholders at varying levels and across multiple departments in relation to Quality/Tech transfer processes
- Prepare reports and contribute to monthly company business meetings
- Contribute to and participate processes improvements activities across the business
- Degree qualified in a Business or Supply Chain discipline
- 3-5 years Supply Chain planning experience within a pharmaceutical organisation
- Strong SAP experience
- Availability to travel up to 10% of the time predominantly within Europe
- Experience liaising with cross functional stakeholders
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.