5 days ago
A leading global manufacturer with significant manufacturing and customers across the global has the European headquarters based in Dublin. This organisation provides a wide range of products and manufacturing solutions to a broad range of industries including Petro-chemical, pharmaceutical, mining and construction. They have gone through significant expansion and transformation within their global supply chain and part of that transformation has been to set a new centre of excellence in their Dublin Corporate headquarters. They are looking to hire several supply chain analysts and project managers to lead multiple projects across their global supply chain.
- These supply project managers will report in global program leads and will be primarily focused on leading a global ERP implementation across end-to-end supply chain processes.
- This ERP implementation will require the individuals to come from all areas of supply chain including planning, procurement, distribution, inventory and order fulfilment.
- These positions will focus of leading projects across areas of the ERP implementation including engaging key stakeholders from the global supply chain in the ERP roll out.
- Ideally degree qualified with 7-8 years global or regional supply chain ideally within a high-volume manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Extensive ERP optimisation or implementation within regional or global supply processes is essential.
- SAP experience a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training