28 days ago
Graduate NPD Technologist - Co. Kildare
Are you a food science graduate with up to 1 years' experience in NPD in the food manufacturing ready to move into your next role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as an Graduate NPD Technologist in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their NPD team. You will be reporting into the Senior NPD Officer and you will be involved in the development of NPD samples and supporting documents such as recipes, processing requirements, reports, and chemical analysis reports.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in County Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for planning, organising & running small NPD trials and related procedures, chemical analysis, trial reports etc.
- You will be responsible for overseeing pre-production runs of new products.
- You will agree time scale for completion of trials in line with the critical path set at the start of the process.
- You will be creating raw material and finished product specifications.
- You will be ordering raw materials, ingredients etc.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related subject.
- You have up to 1 year of experience in NPD in the food manufacturing industry.
- You are proficient in MS Office and other relevant systems.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.