8 months ago
Grants Finance Officer in Dublin
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a fully qualified accountant looking to join a company that aims at transforming Ireland into an environmentally sustainable society. You will be responsible for ensuring consistency of approach and compliance with internal processes on a number of programs. You will also have the opportunity to manage an internal team and provide project support with your financial input to the entire Finance Division.
- Assisting in the management of the non-domestic grant administration function and ensure compliance with the scheme guidelines and internal financial procedures
- Reviewing requests for grant payment to ensure sufficient financial documentation has been provided to recommend payment
- Identifying areas for systems and process improvements
- Developing reports and indicators to ensure quality and timeliness of all aspects of grant management
- Providing life-cycle financial and governance support to the Legal & Contracts Manager
- Grant closing activities
- Contributing to audit of programmes and implementation of audit recommendations linked to grant management
- Fully accredited professional qualification in Accountancy
- Degree level or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Law or related discipline
- Experience of ensuring compliance to financial controls and procedures
- Strong team-player skills
The next step for you:??
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simona Morelli from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call her on her direct line on +353 1 6498537. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.?