+353 1 96 09 783
about 1 year ago
Grants Finance Officer
We are on the lookout for an accomplished accountant with at least 3 years of experience post qualification to manage grant applications, evaluation and payment process whilst ensuring governance and control over all ongoing and future programs and schemes.
Type: 6 month Contract
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €62 033 pro-rata
What does this involve?
- End to end administration of non-domestic grants while ensuring compliance with project guidelines and internal financial governance.
- Reviewing grant applications to ensure the correct documentation is provided.
- Reports and measures to ensure the grants administration process is completed timeously and of a high quality standard as well as highlighting areas of the process that need improvement.
- Reviewing and updating application requirements, terms and conditions to maintain compliance levels.
- Assisting the Legal and Contracts manager and research funding programs with financial and governance aspects.
- Assisting program staff with contract administration, financial reports and grant payments and grant closing activities
- Auditing of existing programs as well as implementing audit suggestions with regards to the grant management system as a whole.
- A fully accredited accountancy qualification with 3 years of experience post qualification
- Experience in the grant management process is essential
- Experience in applying financial controls and procedures
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Experience in delivering and analysing programs, schemes or projects.