11 months ago
Our highly acclaimed client is currently looking for a Data Architect to join their growing team in Dublin. Our client was established more than 50 years ago and now operates on a global basis.
The Data Architect will be working to establish and execute the Data Repository projects as well as support the technical teams, development teams and external parties. You will be working closely with the Architecture teams ensuring all solutions are in line with overall Group Architecture Strategies.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience with implementing enterprise Data Warehouses or Data Repositories and is an expert with Data Architecture design.
As the Data Architect you will be responsible for:
- Determining appropriate work procedures and approaches to address technical challenges
- Selecting the tools and methodologies for the projects from a standard toolkit
- You will support a Group Data Architecture Delivery and Implementation of Group Data Architecture strategies
- You will design and implement Master Data Management process using selected toolkits
What do you need to do the job?
- Experience with building solutions running in 24x7 high availability environments
- You must have strong technical, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- You must be able to translate business requirements into end to end technical solutions
- You must have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budgets
It would be nice if you had:
- A Master's in Engineering or Computer Science
- ITIL Certification (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Relevant certifications
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Trevor Rice from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.