Republic of Ireland
about 1 year ago
Are you a Senior Manufacturing professional looking to make your next move?
Next Generation are currently recruiting for a Strategic Group Head of Retail Packing Operations. We are seeking someone who will be responsible for all aspects of the Retail Packing Business Unit from developing strategy to hands-on execution for a well established Food Manufacturing organisation with 10+ sites across Ireland and the UK. Reporting directly to COO/CCO, the successful candidate must have exceptional people skills to lead distributed teams within the business unit and must also be highly commercial and analytical in their approach.
This role can be based anywhere within Ireland or UK as it will be mainly remote working however it will require flexibility to travel.
- Develop, implement, and maintain well-defined strategies and business plans to grow the retail packing business unit
- Responsible for delivering the business's revenue and profitability across the business unit
- Gather, analyse, action and report on operational data versus set objectives and metrics
- Guide operational activities to respond to issues as they arise and engage support from relevant business support functions to facilitate effective business outcomes
- Accurately forecast seasonal supply costs as well as seasonal demand across channels and a complex product mix
- Responsible for working with internal business support teams to drive better working relationships and improved quality, flexibility, and pricing with suppliers and customers
- Responsible for ensuring there is an agile approach to new product development, effectively organising and leveraging the wider business's knowledge of product, production, customer preferences and market trends considering time to delivery
- Minimum of 5+ years' management experience at Strategic Ops/GM level in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- High volume retail packing experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience developing and implementing business strategies
- Must be highly analytical and commercial
- Ability to travel 15-20% (Mainly UK and Ireland)
- Proven cost and people management ability
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.