9 months ago
Role Title: Group Inventory Manager
Job Ref: KC11366
Our client is well established organisation in the Food industry. They are currently are looking to recruit a Group Inventory Manager for their expanding operation based across Ireland and the UK. This dynamic fast paced company are going through a rapid phase of expansion and offer excellent opportunities for career progression within the business. The role will require the successful candidate the opportunity to develop and implement an inventory management strategy across a number of sites.
- Develop the company's inventory management strategy with the aim of ensuring we are in line with best practices
- Design and implement improved inventory control & despatch standard operating procedures
- Daily & Weekly co-ordination with site stock controllers & despatch managers to ensure good stock control mgmt. taking place
- Prepare & develop detailed reports & KPI's on inventory & despatch operations, reduction in out-of-date stocks, re-works, routine management information on inventory performance
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolve
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
- 3+ years inventory management experience (ideally in a large FMCG environment)
- Excellent working knowledge of inventory management process
- Experience in warehouse despatch good practices
- Proficient in the use of MS office applications; good with systems
- Must be flexible to travel around Ireland and to the UK on a regular basis
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.