about 2 years ago
Role Title: Head of Demand Planning
Reference Number: KC10876
Next generation is currently seeking an experienced Head of Demand Planning to join a well-established multinational ecommerce company. The role will involve leading the multi site Global Demand Planning team within a highly successful and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience in a fast paced environment. As this is a new role to the business you will be afforded the opportunity to introduce and standardise supply chain business processes.
- Responsible for developing processes to ensure accuracy of demand forecasts across a wide range of sku's on a global scale
- Leading monthly Supply Chain and Operations planning meetings with senior managers within the business
- Responsible for managing a team of demand/supply planners across mulitple sites
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and other internal functions to ensure forecast reports are delivered accurately and on-time
- Management and control of availability and obsolescent products
- Review of historical trends and development of statistical data in order to ensure consistent supply to customer
- Must have experience leading Global Demand Planning/ Sales and Operations planning function in an extremely fast paced global environment
- Experience leading team of planning professionals
- Ability to develop and implement strong S&OP processes from scratch
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong people management experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.