Sarah Mac Mullan
about 1 year ago
Expanding global pharmaceutical organisation have recently established a new manufacturing facility in Dublin and are looking to ramp manufacturing operations across all the functions on site . As a result they are looking to hire a Senior Quality Manager to head up quality operations on site .
- Management of the Quality department and QMS
- Ensuring site compliance with licences, GMP and GDP
- Support and mentor all QA staff and ensure they are fully trained
- Ensure batch reviews are completed and batches released to meet customer deadlines
- Advise and support the RP where necessary
- Responsible for the timely approval of SOPs and Material Specifications
- Oversight of the QC function to ensure all necessary testing is carried out
- Manage, review and investigate any complaints, deviations, change controls and CAPAs
- Complete Annual Product Reviews within Customer timeframes
- Hosting Regulatory Inspections and Customer Audits
- Supplier approval and qualification
- 8+ years’ in a GMP pharmaceutical environment
- Previous people management experience is essential
- QP qualification is prefarable
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.