Sarah Mac Mullan
10 days ago
An established FMCG manufacturer has gone through significant expansion and transformation in their Irish manufacturing facility. This organization produces leading products and well established household brands . They have gone through considerable expansion and lean transformation within their high volume manufacturing facility and as a result are looking to hire a new Head of Supply Chain to re-engineer planning processes and scale up their current supply chain infrastructure.
- You with report into an Operations Director and be part of the senior leadership team in driving the transformation within the high volume FMCG manufacturing site .
- You will be responsible for managing a full end to end supply chain and managing the material flow from raw material through to customer distribution of finished product.
- You will be focused on re-engineering S&OP planning processes to ensure that inventory levels are kept an optimum within the supply chain and to significantly increase forecast accuracy.
- You will manage the relationship with the third party logistics provider and to ensure that service levels to end customers are met and that there is no disruption to market supply,
- You will ensure that all production planning processes are best in class to ensure significant reduction in manufacturing costs.
- You will implement continuous improvement projects and lean processes throughout the supply chain to realize significant savings.
- You will be degree qualified with years plus supply chain experience within the FMCG sector.
- You will have extensive planning experience and a proven track record of implementing S&OP planning processes.
- You will have strong people management experience.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.