7 months ago
HR Administrator – FMCG Manufacturing
This role is for an HR Administrator. If you recognize yourself in this description and you are interested in a fast-tracked career path you are the person we are looking for! You will have the opportunity to work for a successful international food company.
You will be responsible for:
- Carry out all required HR administration
- Collating HR KPI’s on a monthly basis
- Manage preparation and submission of renewal data
- Maintain records and reconciliations on Payroll,
- Issue salary and bonus letters and record changes for payroll
- Document HR processes and activities
- In conjunction with the Senior team the preparation and maintenance of HR Policies & Procedures
- Issue the employee handbook to new and existing staff and track acceptance of terms
- Assist the Factory team in implementing HR procedures.
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- Train the trainer qualification would be advantageous. CIPD qualified or part qualified.
- Minimum 2 years working in a HR Department.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel and Word, with an ability to learn new systems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines while prioritising workload.
- Ambitious with a desire to learn and to improve processes and systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on all matters.
- Excellent English language skills.
The next step for you:?
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Varun Reddy from Next Generation Recruitment. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.