over 1 year ago
Health & Safety & Training Manager in County Monaghan
My client offers an exciting opportunity to a Health & Safety & Training Manager with a Safety and Health Diploma or equivalent IOSH qualification and 3+ years post qualification experience. If you recognize yourself in this description and you are interested in a fast-tracked career path you are the person we are looking for! You will have the opportunity to work for a successful international food company and you will be responsible for the development and implementation of Health and Safety management systems within the site and for ensuring that advice and support is available for all business Unit Managers in order for them to fulfil their own responsibilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Enforcing the effective operation of Safety and Health practices and policies and training programmes
- Developing and budgeting with the Site Manager effective Training policies for implementation on the site
- Implementing Internal Audits processes at site level and measuring performance and action planning
- Liaising with HSA and other outside agencies in relation to H&S matters including reporting, auditing and ensuring recommendations and guidelines are fully complied with
- Reviewing and updating all Integrated SOP's - from an Operations, Technical and Health and Safety perspective
- Training all internal employees on Integrated SOP's and developing Training Plans for each strand of training
- Diploma in Safety and Health or equivalent IOSH qualification
- 3+ years post qualification experience in safety and health in food or manufacturing environments
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- Train the trainer qualification would be advantageous
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simona Morelli from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120 . Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.