5 months ago
Job Title: Health and Safety Graduate
As a Health and Safety Graduate, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of employees, visitors, and the general public in the workplace. You will be expected to work closely with other members of the health and safety team, as well as management, to develop and implement effective health and safety policies and procedures that comply with legal requirements and industry standards. You will be responsible for identifying and assessing potential hazards in the workplace, implementing corrective action plans to mitigate these hazards, and conducting regular safety audits to ensure compliance with established safety standards.
- Develop and implement health and safety policies and procedures that comply with legal requirements and industry standards.
- Identify potential hazards in the workplace and develop corrective action plans to mitigate these hazards.
- Conduct regular safety audits to ensure compliance with established safety standards.
- Provide training to employees and management on health and safety policies and procedures.
- Investigate accidents and incidents in the workplace and develop recommendations to prevent future occurrences.
- Develop and implement emergency response plans and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of health and safety regulations and industry best practices.
- Liaise with external agencies, such as regulatory bodies, to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Assist in the development and delivery of health and safety campaigns and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Health and Safety, or a related field.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and industry best practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with health and safety management systems (ISO 45001) and auditing processes is desirable.
- This role requires working in an office setting as well as in the field.
- This role may require occasional travel to different locations.
- This role may require working outside of regular business hours in the event of an emergency.