about 1 year ago
Next Generation is recruiting a Health & Safety professional for a FMCG company (Meat Processing) based in Navan, Co. Meath.
- Conduct safety inspections on a regular basis, prepare reports, implement corrective and preventative measures and liaise with key departments to facilitate close out on items highlighted.
- Identify safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Prepare weekly management reports for the senior management teams to highlight statistics and trends.
- Promote a strong health and safety culture within the workplace.
- Responsible for the Induction Program, Inspections, Audits and Trainings (Manual Handling).
- Health & Safety Degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a manufacturing company
- Excellent communication skills / Detail oriented
- Willingness to work in Abattoir facility / Meat Processing industry
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.