about 2 years ago
EXCITING HELPDESK ENGINEER OPPORTUNITY WITH AN IMMEDIATE START
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Helpdesk Engineer with an Irish Technology Organisation based in Dublin South. This is a 4 month daily rate contract role and requires an IMMEDIATE START. Within the role you will have the opportunity to become an important member of the Helpdesk team ensuring all IT issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently. The organisation is looking for someone who is eager to learn new technologies and is enthusiastic about progressing their career and skill-set. You will continuously learn on the job.
What you will be doing in the role.
- Being the front line for all IT issues.
- Providing 1 st and 2 nd level IT support
- Using your excellent manner and customer facing skills to deal with all IT issues.
- Resolving issues in an effective and efficient manner.
- Work with other teams to ensure issues are resolved in the best way.
- Logging tickets and escalating when needed.
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience with windows 7 and 10
- Experience/knowledge of Active directory.
- Experience supporting O365.
- Knowledge of Apple Mac OS
- Basic Networking understanding.
- Experience working with ticketing systems
The company will provide you with:
- An exciting opportunity to work in an Organisation that will provide you with the opportunity for job satisfaction, to make a difference in what you whilst working with a great team.
- There is a competitive day rate on offer with this role.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.