2 months ago
HR Business Partner- Dublin 24/Kildare
Are you a Human Resources Practitioner? Are you ready to take on a new challenge to learn and develop with a successful logistics company? Look no further this is the job for you!
Our client is looking for a HR Business Partner for one of Ireland's fastest-growing logistics companies in Ireland. As HRBP, you will report into the General Manager and work with group HR operations to ensure compliance to company HR policies and procedures.
This is a Permanent role based in Dublin 24 with some flexible working options available.
- You will provide human resource guidance and support to all members of the organisation.
- You will oversee the areas of Recruitment and Selection, Employee Relations and Engagement and Continuous Improvement.
- Ownership of the sites payroll, ensuring that regular and routine checks are carried out
- You will coordinate day-to-day administrative duties and strive to improve HR processes.
- You will maintain good relationships with employees and managers to support staff wellbeing whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- Managing and implementing training plans for staff members
- Must have a qualification in Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar human resources role
- Experience with HR systems is a bonus
- Proficient in MS Office and excel functions
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.