9 months ago
HR Generalist- Food Manufacturing
Are you a Human Resources Practitioner? Are you ready to take on a new challenge to learn and develop with a successful food manufacturing company? Look no further this is the job for you!
Our client is looking for a HR Generalist to lead the Site HR team in one of Ireland's fastest-growing FMCG Companies. As Generalist, you will report into the Site Manager and work with group HR operations to ensure compliance to company HR policies and procedures.
This is a Permanent role based in Monaghan with Hybrid work options available.
- You will provide human resource guidance and support to all members of the organisation.
- You will oversee the areas of Recruitment and Selection, Employee Relations and Engagement and Continuous Improvement.
- You will promote Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Environmental and Quality policies.
- You will coordinate day-to-day administrative duties and strive to improve HR processes.
- You will maintain good relationships with employees and managers to support staff wellbeing whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- You will take a lean approach to all tasks to ensure that they address the requirements of the internal and external customer to drive business success.
- Must have a qualification in Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar human resources role
- Previous experience leading disciplinaries, grievances and investigations is a necessity for the role
- Experience with HR systems is a bonus
- Proficient in MS Office and excel functions
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.