016 49 85 43
9 months ago
HR Manager - Sandyford - 12 months fixed contract
Multinational, successful and innovative organisation looking for an experienced HR manager to fully take over the operations of the HR department in a fast-paced environment during a period of 12 months.
- Day-to-day HR operations and planning
- Work autonomously and take a creative and proactive approach to HR related problem solving
- Work closely with key stakeholders and their teams
- Identify and engage in recruitment
- Organisational design
- Change management and support performance management.
- HR management experience or related | 2+ years
- CIPD Qualifications
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Availability of flexible working patterns
- Group pension plan
- Potential share plans
- Annual leave + buyable extra 10 days
- Paid volunteering program for a charitable cause
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval