15 days ago
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HSEQ Manager for a multi-national organisation within the Utilities sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and procedures on behalf of the company. This role is a newly created position which has arisen as a result of a number of new projects that the company have recently acquired.
Please note this is a permanent role and will require a small amount of travel to different sites in Ireland.
- Management of company Integrated Management System (IMS) policy
- Review and ammend IMS policy in line with changes to legislation
- Promotion of adherence to HSEQ procedures and standards across the business, providing advice and guidance to in relation to Health and Safety throughout the organisation
- Responsible for H&S audits across various sites
- Management of company H&S training programme
- Manage company risk assessment programme and carry out any investigations where neccessary
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- 5+years experience operating in a senior HSEQ role ideally in one of the following industries; Utilities, Water, Construction
- Strong experience dealing with IMS policies
- Experience dealing directly with relevant HSEQ regulatory bodies
- Strong knowledge of ISO standards
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate from Next Generation Recruitment at or alternatively call . All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are recruitment specialists in IT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing and Finance.