about 1 month ago
Hygiene Team Leader (Night Shift)
You have previous Hygiene experience in the food manufacturing industry and you are looking to take the next big step in your career? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as a Hygiene Team Leader in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join them and lead a team of 6 Hygiene Operatives. You will be reporting into the Technical Manager and will ensure that effective environmental cleaning of the factory is achieved and maintained to a high standard.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Tipperary.
What will you do in this job?
- You will ensure good finished standards of plant equipment during hygiene operation & documentation is up to date.
- You will assist in training hygiene operatives in all areas of hygiene activities.
- You will delegate tasks & information to colleagues.
- You will ensure hygiene operatives adhere to health & safety practices.
- You will be responsible for hygiene records & standards verification checks.
- You will maintain department KPI's within business targets.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous hygiene experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You are previous supervisory experience.
- Quality, chemical and hygiene training is highly desirable
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.