4 months ago
Are you looking for more opportunity in your sales career? Do you want to be part of a growing Irish tech company on the cusp of global growth through their cloud-hosted location intelligent technology? Our client is expanding and require a BDM to help them achieve their goals. If you are goal driven, independent and regularly surpass your sales targets, this is the role for you.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Candidates should be self-starters that are willing and able to think on their feet and have the drive to succeed and should have a track record of on-target sales achievement ideally to the retail or insurance sectors.
- Promoting, demonstrating and selling cloud hosted technology solutions into the insurance and/or retail sector
- Developing relationships with senior stakeholders in clients and partners
- Meeting agreed revenue targets
- Represent the company at international trade shows and speaking opportunities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 7+ years' sales experience in IT sector with proven success in SAAS technology sales.
- Demonstrable ability to be a key influencer at senior level in large accounts
- Excellent communication skills in English and ability to present complicated solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Good level of IT awareness and understanding
- Eexperience and ability to negotiate complex deals successfully
- Ability to travel to clients & prospects in Ireland and abroad
- Must have a full driving licence
- Bachelor's degree min level preferred.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
Competitive salary, commission and compensation package
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment or 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.