12 months ago
Role Title: Inventory Project Manager
Job Ref: KC11544
Perm/Contract: 10 Month Contract
Our client is well established mulit-national organisation in the FMCG industry. They are currently are looking to recruit an Inventory Manager for a project currently on-going wihtin their Irish operation. This dynamic fast paced company are going through a transformation project across their Global Supply Chain Operation. The role will require the successful candidate the opportunity to develop and implement an inventory management strategy on behalf of the company.
- Develop the company's inventory management strategy with the aim of ensuring we are in line with best practices
- Design and implement improved inventory control & despatch standard operating procedures
- Prepare & develop detailed reports & KPI's on inventory & despatch operations, reduction in out-of-date stocks, re-works, routine management information on inventory performance
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolve
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
- 2-3 years inventory management experience (ideally in a large FMCG environment)
- Excellent working knowledge of inventory management process
- Experience in warehouse despatch good practices
- Proficient in the use of MS office applications; experience with SAP systems is a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.