25 days ago
iOS Mobile Support Engineer - Dublin City Center
Our client, a multi-national supplier of Software is looking for an iOS Mobile Support Engineer to join their new Dublin Team. You will implement custom mobile apps that integrate one or more of company's software for iOS devises. Additionally, you may also assist customers with development of web-based applications for a mobile device.
What will you do?
- You will deliver on assigned software design, development, testing, and documentation tasks.
- You will work closely with the Presales, Consulting, Engineering, and QC teams to understand product features, isolate bugs, improve sample apps and learn the latest mobile innovations.
- You will advise software development best practices to customer mobile app project leads and developers.
- You will assist technical consultants with mobile development projects and facilitate handoffs to support.
- You will escalate important product and customer issues to management team.
- You will be required to work remotely an on-call rota at weekends.
What do you need?
- You have previous mobile development experience in iOS | 2 + years
- You are proficient with Swift.
- You have solid understanding of MVC pattern as used in iOS development.
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS application to back-end services.
- You have experience with Cordova/ React Native | Advantage
- You have a Bachelor's Degree
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luca Piano ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on +353 1 9609776