016 49 85 43
4 months ago
I have a Mobile Software Engineer role open for an iOS specialists with an international client of mine that manufactures top tier software for biometric identification. In this job, you will contribute with the support team to target issues, plan and execute the development and enhancements of the software.
So, if you’re a troubleshooter looking to enhance your strong skills in iOS development by joining a new international team in an innovative and fast-passed environment, this might be good job for you.
In this role:
- You will cover the full life-cycle of Software development for iOS (from design to deployment and testing),
- join in weekly meeting with Support to identify possible enhancements and innovation for the applications &
- contribute by advising in iOS development best practices to other members of the company’s teams.
For this role:
- You’ll need at least 3 years working in iOS development,
- A strong working knowledge of Swift &
- a solid understanding of MVC patterns.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line. Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.