over 2 years ago
iOS Xamarin Senior Developer
For our client world’s leading executive search consulting firms.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services developed in .NET. You will be working alongside other Engineers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Working with the QA coach on defect prevention and team QA activities.
- Proficient at Xamarin.iOS and cross platform mobile development
- Proficient at using Xcode & Interface Builder to create Universal iOS apps (iPhone and iPad)
- Solid understanding of iOS provisioning profiles and code signing
- Experience with Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Keychain, UIKit, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration (Team City)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience using .Net Portable/Standard Class Libraries
- Experience with any of the following, SQLite.Net, RestSharp.Net,
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Some experience with .NET web API is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate across functions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our Customers
- Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments
- Team Player, comfortable working in a SCRUM based environment