016 49 85 43
7 months ago
Our client, a leading global insurance company, is looking for an IT Business Analyst to support defining their processes and business requirements. The job will run under an Agile framework and will require experience on the lifecycle of Software Development. If you enjoy the thrills of a fast-paced environment and are looking to increase your skillset working with a multinational company, this may be the job for you.
What you will be doing in the role.
- You will gather, analyze and document solution requirements using Business Analyst techniques.
- You will work effectively with developers and test team members to ensure that the requirements are understood and followed correctly.
- You will coach teams and facilitate collaboration and knowledge transferring.
- You will work with stakeholders to ensure that captured requirements are measurable, traceable, testable and have an associate business benefit.
What you will need:
- You will need hands-on experience on the Software Development lifecycle.
- You will need a background working with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- You will need experience capturing and documenting requirements and use cases, business rules, requirement traceability, UML modelling, user stories and story boards.
- You will need a 3rd level degree in Computer Science or related.
- You will need at least 4 years of experience on a similar job.
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd