3 months ago
Role Title: IT and Telecoms Procurement Category Manager
Job Ref: KC11366
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for an IT Procurement Category Manager. Our client is a well-established organisation that is looking to bring an experienced purchasing professional on board to oversee procurement requirements for the IT Category. The role requires someone with IT software, hardware, IT Consultancy Services OR telecoms experience.
- Responsible for the procurement of IT hardware, software and professional services.
- Lead strategic sourcing activities and manage negotiations with suppliers.
- Drive cost improvement and cost avoidance initiatives for the business.
- Monitoring the market for specific trends and opportunities.
- Developing and building upon relationships with existing suppliers and creating relationships with new suppliers.
- Monitor KPI’s across allocated categories.
- Ensuring stakeholder engagement across all levels and all functions.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in total within a similar senior position.
- Must have experience having managed spends in excess of €10 Million.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience is essential.
- Honours Degree in a related business or supply chain discipline.
- Extensive experience managing large budgets.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.