€80k - 100k per year
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Controls Manager within a leading global organisation based in Dublin South; the organisation is undergoing significant growth on a global scale. This is a permanent role.
In this role, you will provide Leadership in relation to risk management and IT controls. You will implement and review IT controls and risk management across the whole organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a strong background in this field to take the next step in their career in organisation that provides progression and development.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Manage the IT SOX compliance programme across the entire organisation.
- Enforce Group Policies and ensure technical standards exceed expectations.
- Managing implementation and reporting.
- Design the controls review program for all systems in scope.
- Identify weaknesses and manage the process for the address and resolve any potential gaps in the compliance programme.
- Manage relationships with External and Internal vendors.
- Agree audit scope, timetables and delivery.
- Manage third party relationships such as managing risk assessments of third parties.
- You will manage the IT Risk Register.
What you will need:
- 5+ years' experience in information security or an IT auditing role.
- An excellent understanding of modern and emerging technologies.
- You will have a qualification preferably in at least one of the following -CISSP, CISM or CISA or equivalent.
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to deliver/work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Flexibility to travel 20% of the time.
- You will have excellent analytical skills and enjoy learning.
The company will provide you with:
- A chance to work in a leading global organisation. With this opportunity you will grow your own skillset and career alongside business growth.
- Excellent remuneration with a fantastic benefits package.
The Next Step for you
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.