€25k - 30k per year
15 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Network Support Engineer with a growing technology Organisation based in South Dublin. This is a permanent role. Within the role you will provide 1 st level support to the organisations customers, this role involves 24/7 shift work, a shift allowance is included.
What you will be doing in the role.
- Providing 1 st line networks support via phone/email etc.
- Supporting a variety of technologies, mainly Cisco.
- Incident monitoring and escalating issues when needed.
- Working to SLA's
What you will need:
- Circa 1 years' experience in an IT Support/Networks support role.
- You may be a recent grad who has just got their CCNA - if so this could also be for you.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Active Directory is an advantage.
- You will work well on a team but also take ownership of issues and work well alone when required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A positive attitude and the desire to learn and develop.
The company will provide you with:
- An exciting opportunity to work in an Organisation that will provide you with the opportunity to kick-start or continue your IT career, progression is offered and you will develop your knowledge and technical skillset.
- A good package and salary alongside an excellent shift allowance.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.