2 months ago
IT Procurement Manager
A leading Financial Services organisation are looking to recruit an IT Procurement Manager to join their centralised Procurement function. In this role you will be responsible for strategically managing IT Hardware and IT Professional Service. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic fast paced procurement team.
This is role will be based in Dublin City Centre with good flexibility to work from home.
- Responsible for managing IT Hardware and Professional Services spend on bbehalf of the organisation.
- Establish Category Strategy and ensure supplier alignment to it.
- Build and develop robust relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Provide sourcing insights to drive category performance
- Work with internal business stakeholders to ensure involvement in key category related decisions
- Lead Strategic Sourcing projects, tenders and negotiations.
- Degree qualified in a Business or finance related discipline
- 5+ Years experience in a similar IT Procurement role
- Ability to work cross functionally with different departments and stakeholders
- Proven ability to build robust working relationship with third party suppliers
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment at or alternatively call .
All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.