€100k - 115k per year
about 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Programme Delivery Manager within an exciting and innovative growing global organisation based in South Dublin. This is a permanent role. Within the role you will have the chance to use your excellent leadership and management skills to lead projects/programmes during an exciting time of growth and innovation within the organisation. You will be implementing strategy and overseeing the delivery of projects/programmes in different delivery methodologies. There will be opportunity to progress into a more senior role over time.
What you will be doing in the role:
- You will lead a team which will include - Project Managers, Testers, Business Analysts and developers.
- You will oversee the delivery of all IT Projects and Programmes within the organisation.
- You will create and implement roadmaps in methodologies such as agile with the view to improve processes and achieve goals.
- You will manage multiple projects/programmes in areas such as Digital, analytics, business transformation, Infrastructure and compliance.
- Managing 3 rd party vendors as required.
- You will determine best practices needed to achieve effective IT delivery.
- Training/coaching your team.
What you will need:
- You will have proven experience delivering 10-20 projects at one time.
- You will have experience managing programmes/projects across the following - IT, digital, regulation, customer experience and business transformation.
- You will have proven experience delivering large programmes of work within time and budget.
- Experience working and delivering within strict budgets.
- You will have outstanding budget management experience, and will have managed budgets of a minimum of €10 million.
- You will have excellent experience managing end to end programme delivery.
- You will have excellent negotiation skills.
- You will be a proven leader with excellent influential skills.
- You will be an ambitious and driven person.
- You will be a subject matter expert who advises the business on IT management such as - delivery, strategy and best approach.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- You will have successfully implemented process improvements previously.
The company will provide you with:
- A chance to work in a growing and innovative company that is expanding their presence in the market significantly. With this opportunity you will grow your own skillset and career alongside business growth. There will be a clearly defined career path for you with the chance to progress into a more senior level role over time.
- Excellent remuneration with fantastic benefits.
The Next Step for you
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.