€60k - 80k per year
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Project Manager within a leading Global Pharmaceutical Organisation based in the midlands. This is a 12 month Fixed term contract role that has come about due to organisational growth.
Within the role you will manage data related projects such as - knowledge management, data analytics and Integrations. You will play a key role in ensuring the organisation delivers on its overall strategy.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Managing business critical data projects such as - data warehousing, analytics and extractions.
- Developing relationships with internal and external vendors.
- Ensuring IT processes and procedures are in place.
- Managing project budget.
- Managing relationship between business and IT.
- Managing multiple work streams.
What you will need:
- A strong background in IT Project management - 3+ years.
- Experience managing data related projects is a distinct advantage.
- Understanding/knowledge of data analytics/warehousing etc.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical/Scientific sector.
- Experience with Project management methodologies such as any of the following: PMI, Prince 2, Scrum, Agile.
The company will provide you with:
- A chance to work in a well-known Global Pharmaceutical organisation that will give you an opportunity to work on and manage exciting IT projects.
- Excellent remuneration with fantastic benefits.
The Next Step for you
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.