+353 1 96 09 796
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an IT Project Manager with a leading financial organisation based in Dublin. In the role you will ensure that projects are delivered within agreed timescales and to exceptional standards.
This is a permanent role. You will be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment in an organisation with an excellent, progressive culture. This is the perfect opportunity to progress your professional career alongside business growth.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to implement required business changes to improve internal processes.
- Ensure that the required information systems are established in order to meet business needs.
- Ensure the highest standards of IT service are met and maintained.
- Assist in evaluating potential new technologies to achieve improvement in the business.
- Manage the planning, scope and budget of multiple projects.
You will need:
- 3+ years' experience in IT Management, ideally in software development.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in an IT related discipline.
- Professional project management certification is a distinct advantage.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Hands-on experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Outstanding people management and communication skills.
- Strong experience managing a team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Fantastic problem solving, decision making and leadership skills.
The company will provide you with:
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment in a superb organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to work on exciting projects and progress your career.
- Excellent remuneration and package on offer.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Alan Harper from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.