IT Project Manager
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Project Manager within a leading Global Financial Organisation. This is a permanent role in Dublin City Centre. Within the role you will have the chance to use your excellent leadership and management skills to lead projects during an exciting time of growth and innovation within the organisation to ensure IT projects are delivered on time and within budget. If you are looking to join a well - known innovative organisation that is a leader in its field and making technological advancements not seen by anyone else in its field then this is the job for you.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Designing, developing and maintaining a reporting capability to support release management.
- Ensuring the effective delivery of new products and services.
- Resource and financial planning.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to ensure goals are achieved.
- Supporting senior management in managing changes to releases.
- Delivering projects in an Agile environment.
What you will need:
- background Project management - 2+ years.
- You will have delivered projects in an Agile environment.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Jira experience.
- Proven ability to deliver within a fast paced environment.
- Experience working on data analytics projects or working in data analytics.
- Experience working in the financial sector is a distinct advantage.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
The company will provide you with:
- A chance to work in a well-known Global Financial Brand that will give you the platform you need to develop your career and build on your already impressive skillset.
- Excellent remuneration with fantastic benefits.
The Next Step for you
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.