City of Dublin
Competetive Salary on offer DOE
about 1 year ago
A well established and exciting Irish Technology organisation is currently seeking an IT Security Engineer for a permanent position in Dublin city centre. You will work on business critical security projects and in an operational capacity.
If you are looking for a role where you will be challenged on a daily basis and continuously learn within a great team and excellent work culture then this is the job for you.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Security monitoring
- Incident management
- Threat intelligence management
- Security documentation
- Working with cross functional teams
- Working on business critical projects
- Providing Operational security support.
- Working alongside the Risk Manager to complete Risk assessments.
- Working alongside the Security Architect to implement secure solutions.
What you will need:
- 3+ years' experience working in IT Security.
- Threat intelligence management experience.
- Experience with security tools such as - firewalls, anti-virus, content filtering, intrusion detection etc.
- Experience with - web filtering, email filtering.
- Scripting experience in languages such as - PowerShell, python etc.
- IT Security qualification - such as - CISSP, SANS etc.
- Experience in SIEM.
- Cloud experience - Azure/O365.
- Experience managing and supporting IPS environments.
You will be:
- An IT Security Subject matter expert who works well with an enthusiastic and efficient approach to your work, you will work well in a team but also work well alone when required.
What the organisation will offer you:
The organisation will offer you extensive training that will provide you with the tools you need to be successful in your role and for career progression and the development of your technical skill set.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisín Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside
Of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for
Training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our