016 49 85 43
8 months ago
Our client, a large energy company is looking for a leader with great communication skills to step in as an IT Strategist and ensure a functional cooperation between Digital & Business Development and Enterprise Architecture.
What the job involves:
- You will have to create and maintain the company's IT Strategy
- You will work closely with the Business area to understand the Digital Strategy and develop the IT Strategy with precision.
- You will define the IT Strategy Management process and create the blueprints for a successful delivery.
What you need to do the job:
- You have a relevant 3 rd level Degree.
- You have broad knowledge of diverse Information Technologies.
- You understand the industry and technology trends that could be relevant.
- You have previous experience and can prove your success delivering strategies in the past.
- You have excellent stakeholder management.
- You have experience working as a consultant | Advantage
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- And others
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.