8 days ago
Are you looking for your next role as a IT Support Technician?
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic IT Support Technician for an exciting Logistics company based in North Dublin. The company are currently undergoing a rapid phase of change and are looking for an IT Support Technician to join the team that will be responsible for providing provide first line IT technical support to all users on site for PCs, laptops, printers, HHTs and telephones. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a fast paced, dynamic growing logistics business.
Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
The IT Support Technician will assist the General Manager with the daily tasks. The main responsibility is monitoring and maintaining internal computer systems and networks, email system and phone system you will also be responsible for creating and maintaining MIS/Management reports and information for the General Manager and operational management team.
This is a standalone IT Support role so will require someone with good initiative and a self-starter.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Troubleshooting and fix network, computer and other hardware (routers, switches, printers, etc.) issues
- Diagnose and solve hardware / software faults
- Support the rollout of new applications
- Provide at all times a professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users, prioritising tasks according to business need
- Experienced with end user device configuration, support and troubleshooting
- Identify and assess areas of improvement within the system
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Strong experience in the use, support and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows
- Ability to manage a budget and manage IT related projects
- Good communication skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.