City of Dublin
about 1 year ago
Our client, who is a market leader based in Dublin South, is looking to bring on a talented Java Developer to join their team due to their growth and progression.
You will act as a key player as you will be designing and coding functional programs and applications as well as designing creative prototypes in line with the specifications.
We are looking for an energetic developer who is self-motivated, results driven, has an analytical mind-set and is motivated by technical challenges.
What will you be doing as a Java Developer?
- You will working mainly in Back- End applications with the an opportunity to work in Frontend if you choose
- You will be troubleshooting and debugging applications
- You will be evaluating existing applications to update, reprogram and add new features
- You will develop technical handbooks and documents to accurately represent application design and code
What do you need to do the job?
- 5 years in Java application development
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Backend development in line with J2EE standards
- Exposure to relational databases and SQL
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Family Healthcare Plan
- On-site continuous training
- Located near the Luas Stop
- An opportunity to work on leading edge projects
- An opportunity to grow within the business as well as to work on new technologies
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Trevor Rice from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.